Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Allez, la France!

A flock of sheep crossing the road as we drove up to Mont-St-Michel

In April (April 4th, to be exact) I found out that I'd be moving to France to teach English from October to April. As of yet, I haven't even found out the exact city where I'll be teaching, but I thought I would go ahead and start this blog to document my experience with waiting, paperwork, getting my visa, and making travel arrangements. Meanwhile, maybe I'll post some pictures from the last time I was in France, summer 2008!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Glad you have a blog! You have two followers - three if you count the cat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is probably the coolest thing in the world, and I am so excited/jealous for/of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! So they didn't even tell you what region you would be in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer 2008 was the last time I was in France too! I'll be a teaching assistant this fall and I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete